As a warehouse worker at DPD you are always busy. Together with your colleagues you will load and unload the trucks, lift the packages from the truck to the right band and vice versa. There many types of packages, some weigh up to 30 kilos!
In addition, it is important that you are:
- Available at least 2 days a week
- Available to work shifts: in the afternoon (14:00 – 22:30 and at night (22:30 – 07:00 / 01:00-9:30)!
Regular shifts – 10,81€ per hour/ brutto.
Shifts after 8PM – 10,81€ per hour/ brutto +30% = 14.05€
Shifts after 12PM – 10,81€ per hour/ brutto + 45% = 15.67€
Weekends – +50% = 16.21€
– Dutch employment contract
– 25 days of paid leave per year
– payouts weekly – only on your own bank account!
– secured coordinator services
– secured accommodation / subsidized
– secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
– Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival