We are looking for experienced warehouse workers with a VZV and EPT driver’s license for a large logistics warehouse near Eindhoven.
The scope of work would consist of the following tasks:
– Picking products (toys, electronics, fitness tools)
– Loading and unloading of containers
– Packing and inspection of shipments before loading
English is required for normal communication at work.
1 shift operation (40 hours) – overtime pay 130%
When working on packaging and shipping the shape – surcharge 0.85 € / hour.
– Dutch employment contract
– 24 days of paid leave per year
– payouts weekly – only on your own bank account!
– secured coordinator services
– secured accommodation / subsidized
– secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
– the registration of the so – called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
– Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
– Advice on travel to the Netherlands
– our agency does not charge any placement fees before or after leaving for the Netherlands
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, where your previous work experience will be described.
Every work experience is taken into account and can help you with your choice.
We will contact the selected candidate immediately.
The position is suitable for candidates with education:
high school without graduation
high school graduate
postgraduate / higher vocational education
English Language – Intermediate (B1)
Experience in a warehouse and knowledge of English