The Swinkels warehouse is a central point in the company. This is the place where everything comes together. As a forklift driver you are involved in the storage and removal of products. You start in the warehouse, later you will also work in the outdoor area. The assignments come in at the truck terminal that is hanging in the forklift. So you must have experience with this or you must be handy with computers. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that you work safely under all circumstances and that the warehouse remains tidy.
Stocking consists of:
- unloading trucks
- after checking the load, filling in the correct documents with the driver
- putting the received items in the right place in the warehouse
Unpacking goods consists of:
- collecting products with the forklift or with a handheld terminal
- transporting items from storage to the terminals for domestic transport
- transporting products from the storage location to the loading docks for export
- Transport of products from the production lines to the right storage place
- Checking the pallets with packed products
- Checking the loading pattern for loading a truck
- Loading trucks, checking the load and signing for approval
You work in different shifts during the 3-shift schedule: from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm and from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. As a rule, you work from Monday to Friday. Sometimes you can be deployed on the weekend.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- valid forklift certificate
- working independently and have a positive attitude
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A starting salary of € 12,18 gross/hour and € 0.57 gross/hour compensation for adv
- A travel allowance
- A 50% surcharge on Monday to Friday (after 18:00)
- And surcharge of 100% on the weekend until 6:00 am on Monday morning
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days (when working full-time)
- A health insurance allowance
- You enter the pension fund after 8 weeks of work