Are you an experienced metalworker and looking for a new full-time challenge within a motivated and enthusiastic team? You will work at MGG in Tegelen in the finishing department, where you are responsible for finishing and quality control of aluminum castings.
Your activities include pressing, grinding, sawing, milling, core casting, blasting and impregnation of castings. These activities are often performed manually.
Experience with hand tools is therefore very important – ideally from the engineering industry.
The company wants to be constantly at the forefront of innovations in the field of automation, which is why technically advanced robots are ready for you in the Finishing department! These robots lift a lot of weight out of your hands. You put the castings into the robot and it grinds, saws and mills the castings. You check the products when they come out of the robot. Customers (including Volvo, Daimler, DAF, Porsche, Remeha) set high standards and the emphasis on quality is therefore an important topic in the finishing industry. If minor (technical) problems occur, you identify them and solve them individually or with a colleague.
The working week has 37.5 hours / for 3 changes.
Possibility to work overtime (Saturday)
– Dutch employment contract
– 24 days of paid leave per year
– payouts weekly – only on your own bank account!
– secured coordinator services
– secured accommodation / subsidized
– secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
– the registration of the so – called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
– Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
– Advice on travel to the Netherlands
– our agency does not charge any placement fees before or after leaving for the Netherlands