Job description, powers and responsibilities
We are looking for employees for the logistics warehouse of XPO Logistic companies for companies: Zalando / Nike. It is possible to work in the department of returned goods or picking.
Easy communication in English is required.
We work from Monday to Friday, a total of 37.5 hours per week on average.
This is a long-term work in a two-shift operation.
On Saturday, there is the possibility of work as well.
- Dutch employment contract
- 24 days of paid leave per year
- Payments per week - only to your own bank account!
- secured coordinator services
- secured accommodation / subsidized
- secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
- the registration of the so - called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
- Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
- Advice on travel to the Netherlands
- our agency does not charge any fees for job placement before or after leaving for the Netherlands
Information on the tender
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, where your previous work experience will be described.
Every work experience is taken into account and can help you with your choice.
We will contact the selected candidate immediately.
The company for which the position is filled
Clothing store for online store
The position is suitable for candidates with education
high school without graduation
high school with graduation
post - secondary / higher vocational education
English Language - Intermediate (B1)