Job description, powers and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced skilled person who is already in the NL or the surrounding area to work in a logistics center near Eindhoven.
Production of wooden boxes from boards = assembly / "packaging" of MRI devices. It is necessary to be skilled with a screwdriver and the like ...
The boards are already cut, it is exclusively about fixing the boards and corner pieces to each other.
At the same time, you do small logistics activities, all of which are focused on ensuring that the MRI system is ready for transport.
You don't have to have experience, you just need to be skilled and willing to learn.
The work is for 40 hours. From Monday to Friday. Possible overtime on Saturday.
It is necessary to have a clean criminal record.
- Dutch employment contract
- 24 days of paid leave per year
- Payments per week - only to your own bank account!
- secured coordinator services
- secured accommodation / subsidized
- secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
- the registration of the so - called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
- Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
- Advice on travel to the Netherlands
- our agency does not charge any fees for job placement before or after leaving for the Netherlands
Information on the tender
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, where your previous work experience will be described.
Every work experience is taken into account and can help you with your choice.
We will contact the selected candidate immediately.
The company for which the position is filled