At Sagius, we also follow the guidelines of the National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) concerning the coronavirus. We feel even more responsible than usual for our temporary agency workers. The situation is being monitored closely and we have taken a number of measures:
- We try to ensure that temporary agency workers work for as few different clients as possible. This way we keep the number of contacts low.
- Our recruitment offices pay extra attention to the health risks of new employees. This also applies to our foreign partners.
- There are houses available in which employees can be quarantined if necessary.
- Our employees are informed about the measures they need to take to prevent contamination. In these measures, we follow the advice of the National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Every employee has been given this information in their own language.
- Sick employee? Then they stay at home.
- Extra transport capacity has been provided. As a result, employees are transported with more distance.
We have noticed that the impact of the coronavirus varies completely from sector to sector. In one sector, it is much calmer while In another sector, people are eager for extra personnel. So far, we have had no problems with closed borders. We often see that existing employees remain at work, making it less necessary to replace people.
Even during the corona crisis, we want to help you as best we can. Perhaps in a slightly different way than you have come to expect from us, but still just as well. Especially in these times, we want to take extra good care of our employees together with our clients.
Do you still have questions about our corona policy? Do not hesitate to ask them. We will be happy to explain it to you.